Ukachukwu

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

By God's grace, I came back from Omaha, NE today. On Sunday, August 21, I celebrated the Mass of the Silver Jubilee of my Priesthood Ordination at St Cecilia's Cathedral. I was blessed with a warm acceptance/invitation of Archbishop George Lucas for this Silver Jubilee. The Host Rector, Very Rev. Michael F. Gutgsell was very hospitable to me as usual - accommodated me at the Rectory, provided, FOC, the Cathedral Meeting place we used for the reception after Mass. The story and pictures of this event will be ongoing. The "Label" for this post "Just A Meal" has two objectives: first to tell of the Eucharistic Sacrificial Meal of/with the Lord Jesus as I mark my 25 years in Roman Catholic Priesthood, the Meal we shared with guests after the Mass and finally to tell African Visitors of this blogpage about an African Eatery I found this time. It is called Sholiz Food, Inc. located on 86th/Maple streets in North West Omaha (8602 Maple Street) One can visit their website at www.sholiz.net Good luck and may all who visit this blog remain blessed. All your comments are welcome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger frusao said…

    I was fortunate having visited and had a meal at this great African Restaurant. Kudos to Mrs Florence Okereke and her kids who put this together. A.M.D.G.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home